Sat

Posted by: Me,

Yesterday went out with Sam, Ying bao, Qin qin, Louis and Darlin. It's louis birthday~~~ Happy Birthday!!!! hehe.,.. last friday is Ying Bao Birthday.. Happy Birthday!!! Wahahaah.. Met them around evening, Qin bought a keyboard for han han birthday.... hehe.. then we put it inside Darlin's car cos we dun wan to take it walking around.... hehe.. After that we had dinner at Crystal Jade.. Didn't fin the foods sia... hehe... After that we went to Marina Sq and had drinks at fin seafood.. then i steal the menu for michelle.. wahahhah... cos she 4get to take pic when she go review the food there.. so i go help her take pic but didn't turn out good.. place too small.. Not much to take.. hehe.. after that we went for movie - Resident Evil: Extinction.. Good film for Zombies fans but not for weak heart. Qin cannot take it after 30 mins so she went to louis' house after that.. Shit! Qin's keyboard still inside darlin's car!! Darlin suggest that after movie we drive up to louis house to give her keyboard and fetch her home.. I agree.. I teared while watching the movie, it's just gross!!!! Darlin see I teared and hug me and saiyang me.. Feel better after that.. :D.. thanks Darlin!! muack..
After movie and fetching Qin home, darlin fetch me home and remind me to rest early.
Early in the morning Darlin come fetch me to temple pray pray with his parent and sis.. The smoke make my eyes watery.. hehe.. after that we go back to darlin's house and because I only sleep for 3 hrs, i fall asleep untill 4pm.. hehe.. then we go see cars stuff at ubi.. Then i remember that i leave my menu in ying bao bag so meet her at bugis.. hehe.. today reach home quite early.. around 7pm. wahahaha...


Darlin drinking water~~~


nothing to do on the way to orchard..


Driver of the day!!!! He fetch me to orchard!!! whahaha..


yoyo!!!


Darlin and me~~~


aaahhh!!! birthday boy louis!!!!


Qin and Louis


Me, Qin and Ying bao.. :)



Louis and cute cute darlin... whhaha...



3 of us~~


xi


nu


ai


le


louis ugly eating face..


darlin ugly eating face..


perparing louis n ying bao birthday cake...








 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com