Recently....

Posted by: Me,

Hello Everyone!

Haven't been blogging properly nowadays cos of a lot of things la.. Hahaha.. I nv work at Moovemedia liao.. Haha.. Now working at Rafflesmarina country club. I Love my job!! Although at tuas west, the surrounding is good... People here good.. got transport from Jurong East MRT to here.. got free lunch.. and most important, I'm working near Darlin's house!!! Darlin live at Jurong East there.. so everytime can see Darlin.. muack muack.. hehe...

Let me intro

My roommate-:
~~ Naz~~~

We share the same room. She's a very cute gal. 1 yr older than me.. Always so cheerful and happy! Happily married last yr.. And now she got baby inside her tummy!! Congrats!! Hehe..

My Neighbour-:
~~Joanne~~

She's a bubbly and loud gal! hehe.. Always talk crap with me.. Fun to be with!!!! :D.. We speak canto often... Haha.. Prakash always say: Channel 5 la! English la!".. Cos he dun understand canto!! hehe...

My work place environment-:

Our Club's lighthouse





Food that I shot-:




Nice bo?? Envy bo?? Come down and find me la! I will entertain you de.. hohohoho...


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com