Weird

Posted by: Me,

Boring day as usual.. haha..

Boarded my usual bus 197 to Jurong East @ 7.15am... OMG! the bus is loaded with people! No sits at all! Have to stand for a while. sianzzz... Then the auntie standing beside me keep sticking close to me... she keep hitting on my bag.. kaoz! Luckily got a lady gonna alight, so i quickly grab the sit.. hehe.. Am super tired this morning cos yesterday around 2am++ i drink my cough syrup which will make me feel dizzy.. I think the effect not over yet.. haha.. so super dizzy..

Board my company bus @ 8.15am.. I sleep all the way sia!! Go back to my office.. It's as quiet as usual.. Naz not in.. Joanne on MC.. so I'm alone in my office.. hai.. Dun misunderstand, my company got 100++ staffs.. not 3 only.. Haha.. each of us got a room.. so my roommates not in.. hai hai.. I know la.. Pointless to say in words.. cos I'm a dummy in expressing myself in words.. so as a GD.. plz see below for floor plan.. haha...



While doing my work.. i suddenly feel super sleepy.. The next moment i know i had already dozed off.. Suddenly, I heard a lady talking beside my ears.. omg omg!! I cannot hear clearly what she say.. I tried to wake up but cannot.. After sometime, i manage to force myself up.. omg omg.. Everything seems normal.. Then I dozed off again after a while..! This time I heard 2 people talking beside my ears!! A guy and a lady.. Still, I cannot make up what they are saying.. I cannot open my eyes!!! Onces again, I force myself up.. Scary Scary.. Then had lunch, super bz today.. keep running up and down.. hai hai..


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com