Our 1st year anni~~

Posted by: Me,

Yesterday is a good day!! It's out 1st yr anni with my darlin!! muack muack.. Darlin plan to go Kenny Roger for dinner... after that go flyer go round round! wahahahaha...

Here's the photos~~
Funny Face Darlin~~~~ :D

Funny Face me~~~~




Playful Darin~~~ hehe..

On the way to Suntec~~~~


I think I look super pretty when my photos are super blur.. So.. that's means, the more blur it is, the prettier I am.. whahaahahahaha.... Zi wo an wei.. wahhhaha...

Our !st yr anni dinner at Kenny roger!

Ermmm... i dunno tat guy behind my darlin... whahahaahah...


My sweet sweet Darlin~~~

While waiting till 8pm


On the way to the flyer~~~~



In the flyer





Night View on the flyer~~








 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com