Raffles Marina 14th Anniversary Party

Posted by: Me,

24th August 2008 is Raffles Marina 14th Anniversary... Tiring day.. but quite fun.. I dunno how to begin with.. so i just put into sections which I think it's unusual for parties..

1) Not Taking any photographies Section
As a Graphic Designer of the club, I'm suppose to take photos for events at the club. But for this Anniversary, I'm doing Coordinating.. I have to run here and there with Naz to ensure that everything went smoothly.. haha.. No worries about photo shooting, we hired a pro photographer to take.. wahahaha... Hope that the photos turn out good.. If not, LL lor.. wahahahaha...

2) File Finding Section
Over the walkie talkie:-:
N: Calling Xiuling..
X: Send..
N: Xiuling~~~~ Got see my file or not.. I lost it...
X: Alamak! Lost it AGAIN! When and where is the last time you left it?
N: I dunno~~
X: izzit with Joanna??
N: OoOoO! Found it! It's on the tbl in front of me..
X: okie.. Roger..

_-_-_-_- END_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_.. NOT YET.....

After a while...

N: Calling Xiuling..
X: send..
N: ermm.. I lost my file... again..
X: Not again... When you last used?
N: Just now show the emcee the time...
X: okie okie.. I help you find..
N: Roger

In the end.. Found it.. wahahhaha...

3) Hungry Section
Over the walkie talkie:-:
X: Calling Naz..
N: Send..
X: Naz~~~~ I hungry... I saw the member take the hotdog.. i want to eat..
N: Ah yo! Me too.. Hungry.. You wait for a while, let me pass this to them 1st..
X: okie!!

4) Prizes shifting Section
Shift.. Shift.. Shift.. Shift.. Shift.. Shift.. Shift.. Shift.. Shift like a mouse... cannot let members know... Or they will bother us... ssshhh.... Shift.. Shift.. Shift.. Shift.. Shift.. Shift.. Shift.. Shift..

5) What-I-Do-For-the-Rest-of-the-Party Section
Coordinating......


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com