Friday

Posted by: Me,

Today is friday... hmmm.. should be happy right? but tomorrow i have to go work.. saded.. wahahaha... Got a whole lot of things i need to do.. later 2,30pm meeting housekeeping and maintences to put up the christmas tree +deco.. 3pm got photoshoot at captain table. got v day poster+menu to do. i think that will take me couple of days. so sian and tired. COE only $2!!! so temp!! feel like getting a car.. wahahaaha... actually, if i dun hav to pay my internet+hp+cable bills + force myself to save $400 per month.. i tink i could get a car... "IF" i dun hav to pay my bills... well.. that's out of the question.. I need to pay.. wahhaha... So... i so envy those ppl who get 1k++++++++ still can get a car...cos they dun hav to pay all this and got their parent supports.. which i can't... it's not tat my parent dun support la.. is that a car is a want.. not a need.. so.. well... If i really wan a car, i need $$ to support tat car and myself.. i dun wan to suffer cos of a car or wat.. hehe... so i let fate to drop me a car... wahhahahahaa.... hope it will not ended up on my head though.. hehe.. :D

So sian... gonna do work now liao.. hehe..


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com