Last day of 2008

Posted by: Me,

On the last day of 2008.....


I cried......

It hurt me badly....

It make me heartbreak....

When you say I treat you like a dog.....

This is how you define my love to you..

"A Dog Love"

I don't know what to say or do now...

Feel like shutting myself up...

But still, I need to work like hell today till 2am....

Hope my workloads will overcome my emptiness.....

Good Bye 2008.... Welcome 2009....


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com