Tired... Really Tired......

Posted by: Me,

Today is a tired day.....
Early morning go up to the store to take out CNY deco...
Then bz do work till 1.30pm... tons of last min works...
3pm got meeting untill 4.30pm...

Tiring day @ work...

I'm totally lost.. upset.. and speechless....
Why am I treated like this.....
I lye down on my bed.. I recalled how u care for me, how u put me 1st in ur heart... those days we always go east coast and sit down chat.... look at "xiuling" star... those days tat u will look at my blog/friendster everyday without fail... then i recalled what you say to me this afternoon.........

I break down..

Totally BLANK and tears started dropping.......
Totally lost... don't know wat to do..... My hands are cold... My eyes sollen...
You are trying to make everyone happy... but.... why am I the only one not happy?
I really don't understand.... Maybe I'm too stupid/naive/childish to understand things like that.....

How I wish... that I'm in coma now... then I dun hav to tink or move.... juz deep sleep... alone... all alone... like a living-dead.... How I wish.. I wish....


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com