20 things @ my office

Posted by: Me,



1) My Philips 22” LCD Monitor

2) Mac Keyboard

3) Mac Mouse

4) Mac iPhone

5) My artwork for Captain’s table

6) The calculator that I use to calculate.. ermmm.. money?! salary?!

7) My dunno-what-rubbish box that I made to put all my tiny little rubbish...

8) Darlin and me lovely lovely photos!! Muack Muack...

9) My non-edible squeeze squeeze bun..

10) My cute little zebra that darlin bought for me!!! hehe

11) My cute little snowman darlin..

12) A idiot looking doll that Antz claim it look like me.. hmmm... (-_-)

13) My PINK tissue box that jo ling give me.. and i hate PINK... ask for another color, he say dun hav.. hmmm...

14) My petty cash claim..

15) Mac OS X CPU

16) OCBC bill of $XXX... wahahhaaha..

17) FREE beer voucher

18) 24cm long metal ruler

19) Scanner

20) past A1 promo poster


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com