Latest Me!!!

Posted by: Me,

It had been almost 1 mth since my last blog... haha.. bz and duno wat to blog... oso... sian... but here's some of the updates are we went bintan.. we go watch movie "UP".. haha.. Bintan is fun! but i kinda lazy to upload photos..

o well.. nvm.. Here's some of the photo ba.. haha..












Here's some of the ramdom photos..
My Latest Sticker!

Mahjong again!
Stupid Twinkle again! haha..
Little Apple...
My new keyboard sticker tat bei bei buy for me! love it! although it's making my keys a bit too colourful.. wahahahaha.... too colourful is not my style... haha,.. but who care! as long as it's from bei bei can liao.. wahhahahaaa... hehe...


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com