Posted by: Me,

Happy Marriage to
Lester Ang and Lydia Tang
0n 03/9/2008!!!!

And so sweet of dear tat she book a room at M hotel fro me to rest! :).. but hor.. i 4get to take pic of their suite!! alamak!!! blur me.. Anyway, here's the limited photos/video I took.. haha..

My M Hotel Room-:



Little bar with tiny acol.. so cute!! but 1 bottle cost $12.. omg! chips: $3.. chocolate:$4..

soft drinks: $4.50 each.. evan water: $12... see liao wan to vomit blood.. whahahah...



View outside my 23th floor room.. hmmm... look like lego.. wahahaha..

Do i look like some mistress @ hotel?? whhhahaahhaa.. opz! hehe..

Here's the video-:


I know la.. my video is boring. whaahaha.. :)


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com