Toilet plz!

Posted by: Me,

Ytd went to HQ for meeting with Yvette @ Robinson Rd untill 5.30pm...

You know what's the hardest thing u cannot find in a CBD area??

It's TOILET!!!!

After the meeting i want to go toilet~ my blander going to bast! I asked 6ppl, all tell me differ place.... for etc...:

person A tell me tat the nearest toilet @ CPF building..
at CPF building. person B tell me @ behind tat building..
person C tell me there no toilet.. so no choice but to ask person D (Starbucks' waiter)
person D tell me there no toilet, the nearest toilet is opposite building..
person E @ opposite building tell me tat turn right at the carpark got toilet.. but dun hav..
person F tell me tat the toilet somewhere @ basement..

And thanks to person F.. if not my blander will go head wired.. whahahaa.. but really pissed off de lor.. hai hai...


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com