Da Vinci & Van Gogh Day

Posted by: Me,

So long nv write abt what I do.. haha.. u know.. I'm just too lazy.. I decide to write abt ytd cos it's quite interesting to do so.. haha.. okie.. let's start..

On Sunday, Darlin and I went to Science Centre to visit Da Vinci The Genius Exhibition. Darlin's dad fetch us go.. Then when we reach there..

Darlin dad: so wher to alight u both ar??
me: up at the front there can liao..
Darlin dad: okie.. so at the big kangaroo there ar?
me: ermmm.. tat's not a big kangaloo... it's a dinosaur..
Darlin dad:oo.. okie.. opz..


Then we saw got Van Gogh imax movie.. I'm so excited then we go watch it..



cannot take photos at the Exhibition.. so tat's it.. it's an enjoyable day.. :)


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com