Posted by: Me,

Hurt me to see you sad...
Hurt me to see you cry...
Hurt me that I'm not able to help you escape from the empress' hands..
Hurt me to know what had the empress done to you...
Hurt me when I want to saiyang you now but cannot...
Hurt me when you are the prince but treated like slave...
Hate myself when you need me the most but I'm not there for you...

I Love You for Who You Are.. My baobei Darlin... I Love You...


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com