14/9/07

Posted by: Me,

Few days ago, Damien promise to treat us donuts... but he say too many people Q so until yesterday he manage to Q and get it for us.. We can't even finish all.. need to give to Splash people, mich, Iwan and James.. Kao.. only 12 donuts le.. our production people cannot finish.. I think we got small stomach.. wahahha... Damien even wanna get us 24 donuts!!!! He want to make us all fat. Girls here all under 50KG... hmmmmm.... Are we too thin? No le.. we are just normal size with a normal weight.. That's all.. :)

While I'm bitting his donut,
Damien say:"Xling ar.... you eat my donuts liao so must do my artworks ar~~~~~~"
Me:" Since when I never do your artwork de??"
Damien:" :D"
Me: *Trying to eat my donut..*

Later going out with Darlin... Hope to see him soon.. Miss him so much..

I think i better come here sweep sweep more often.. or ANTZ will say me nv sweep sweep my blog.. Sometimes I'm just too lazy..

Okie la.. i stop here.. need to change the iTalk ad and send to KL.. and my feature 2 and dining feature got changes too...


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com