Busy Week

Posted by: Me,

I'm having a busy week.. now still working sia.. office leave Tracy and me only.. haha.. o well.. Wanna have a break away from my stoned design+face+lag of 5 sec reaction so i'm blogging now.. :D..

okie.. let's talk about...
Wednesday...
hmmmm.. i kinda forget liao.. o well.. work till 7pm.. had dinner at home.. (full stop)..

Thursday...
As usual.. busy with work till no time to go msn or blog... Quickly finish what I'm suppose to do for that day.. but still i left at 7:30pm.. Went dinner with Darlin at Cementi. Food quite nice.. Had lamb chop and satay.. After that went to Darlin's house to slack.. while watching tv, i fall asleep till 1am.. wahhaha... then i can't open my eyes. so my eyes look like those Carfield's half open, half close eyes.. hoho.. In the end, Darlin manage to fetch me home.

Friday..
As I had say earlier, I'm still in office and i haven't fin my stuff.. The redesign of the magazine is killing our team.. All of us are almost half dead or maybe 3/4 dead...
We went Marmalade Pantry @ Palais Renaissance with the sales team and had a wonderful lunch!! Damien never fail to entertain us.. Haha.. Took us about almost 2.5 hrs lunch.. Haha.. We really have a great time.. :).. hmmmm... i think the price is reasonable.. $520 for 11 ppl.. so about $50 per person ba.. :).. Anyway it's company treat.. so. o well.. whahaahha..
Once a while, we had this type of lunch or dinner.. I remember onces we went to Raffles Hotel's Long Bar to have drinks after work during Rachel time.. That's almost a yr ago.. wow! but still we had wonderful night. :).. We also had lunch at Chatterbox @ Meritus Mandarin Hotel with UOB clients.. hmm... i think it's not really worth it to have a plate of standard chicken rice for the price of $20++.. wahahaha...
Later gonna meet darlin for dinner.. or maybe supper *look at the time now*.. wahhaha.. Miss him so much.. :D.. Darlin always do small little things to make me feel loved—holding my hand while he's driving, will give me a peak or a hug when he know that he's not going to be within my sight for a while, will saiyang me when I'm tired or work late.. Glad to have Sheng Fu as my boyfriend. I know la, he not tall nor handsome but he's a guy that will care for me even the smallest little thing.. :).. muack! Love you darlin!!!! :D


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com