Moody Morning

Posted by: Me,

I wake up late then i took a cab to work..

me: uncle, cecil st. use AYE, exit keppel rd, then Anson rd..
uncle (be smart alex): ok.. u can go by CTE, exit merchant rd..
me: nvm.. juz go by AYE will do..
Uncle: okie okie..

When wanna reach my office...
me: uncle.. alight me at the bus stop there..
*uncle cut into left lane and pass my bus stop..
me: uncle.. i say alight me at bus stop.. nvm.. alight me at there (pointing to a alighting point)..
*uncle never stop..
me(pissed off): uncle.. my office is way back at cecil st.. nvm.. can alight me here..
*but still uncle never stop..
me (angry+pissed off+bad mood): UNCLE.. I SAY ALIGHT ME HERE NOW!!
uncle stop.. and i need to walk 5-10 min back office...

WTF..... aagghh~~~~~~~~~


2
jun here....relax those F**KIN taxi uncle try to run me down the other day near raffels city hotel worst still it green light !!!!

so conclusion is dun be bother by em' they are moneymind !!! they r son of the bitch =)
Hurhur.. TAXI uncle hates you. And he's probably DEAF. =)

--
Char.
 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com