Sat

Posted by: Me,

yesterday went to opp bugis one of the steamboat place to eat.. cool... it's fun and good to have such outing sometimes.. :) After that go attica.. :).. in the end we settle at orchard there the KTV.. hehe... :).. fun day!!!!

AT STEAMBOAT





AT ATTICA..


Qin+Ai hui funny faces... hoho..


They hugging just like the titanic!!


Darlin+Louis+Agus


Qin+Sam


So loving!!



AT KTV


Ai hui act cute~~


Qin act cute... wahahah..


Ai hui+Sam..


Ai hui and Sam kissing.. hehe..


3 of us.. :D


Darlin+me...


Ai hui+me~~


Louis+Qin


Louis+Ai hui



hugges.... muack..


Poor darlin.. kana hug by louis again.. wahahahahaha...


a peak on my darlin cheek.. :D.. but he nv request to take a peak on my cheek pic le.. saded..



hump! louis hug my darlin.. so i'm hugging his dear qin qin.. wahhahahaa...


both hands up!!! everyone follow!!! come on!!!! ;p


ME and my darling sam..


Darlin and me..hmmm.. he doesn't look as confidence as his past pic.. saded.. :(


hug hug sam~~~~~ hoho..


P.S: I'm not a ghost...


bleah bleah bleah... making faces.. hehe


Kiss Kiss.. :D
P.S: I'm not a les.. wahahahahha.. i got SF liao.. hehe..


I look very pretty when my pictures are blur.. whahaahaha..


My darlin.. :D


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com