Posted by: Me,

I'm suppose to go work today de.. but my stomach not feeling well.. pain pain.. So I decided to rest for the day.. Wake up at around 12.30pm.. Darlin's house abit scary sia.. no ppl oso got sound de... Then I cannot find my comb.. and one of the drawer is 1/4 open.. so i thought i could find my comb there... While looking for my comb.. I found a love letter! So cool sia!! Then I backside ichy lor... Go and open and see.. well.. Nothing much.. So I'm okie... hehe...

Dunno how and why..
I found photos of Sheng Fu and Kai Ying (his ex gf).. So so cool sia! Darlin was so slim at tat time..
So being a CREATIVE designer.. I decided to beautify those photos on his bed frame..
Paste.. Paste.. Paste..
Cool sia!!
Never been so creative sia!
And I oso stick the love letter on it..
I'm so proud of myself..
SSSOOOO CREATIVE....

I hope Darlin will love it...

O ya.. Dunno y my phone keep ringing... bz writing blog la.. No time to ans.. hohohohohoho...


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com