Blog's Banner

Posted by: Me,

Just changed my blog banner!! hehe..

Spent 2 hr++ in photoshop to do so.. Darm it, took me so long to do.. haha.. but I quite like it.. Do you? wahahahaha.. I dunno how to explain in words how I did it cos it's a graphic thingy.. So if you wanna know, pm me~~~~~~~~~ then i try to explain in graphic term.. I do till my photoshop's shortcut go headwired!! waahahahaa.. all not working!! make me panic sia! but after i restart, all okie liao.. haha.. hehe..

If it's ugly or nice or cannot make it, do let me know.. okie okie.. :D


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com