Posted by: Me,

Note:
What I will say below might irritated you.

So..... Beware...





Here I go~~~~~





Nowaday.. I think I put on weight... Although i look slim... but my tummy and face getting fatter and fatter.. I measure my weight everyday.. (Although It always tell me i'm 45kg).. hmmm.. Am I thinking too much?? Maybe hor.. hai hai.. I hope I can be like my sec sch weight.. 40-43kg.. then i might look slimmer.. haha.. Last time Darlin always ask me to eat more.. so tat i will not be so thin.. He stop requesting when he saw my 48kg pic... Pump and ugly come to his mind..... So now I'm free from those "eat more~ eat more~~" scary words.. haha...


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com