Sunday~~~~~

Posted by: Me,

Wahahahaha... yo everyone!!! hehe.. so happy on sunday.. Qin, Sam, Ying Bao, Ai hui, Cal and Darlin celebrate my birthday with me.. hehe.. Went to The Turquoise Room (again).. wahahaha.. Love that place wat.. hehe.. they bought me a durian cake from Goodwood park Hotel.. LOVE THE DURIAN CAKE THERE SIA!!!! wahahahhaha... After that we go ktv.. wahahaha.. took a lot of silly pic.. but hor... Sam darling hav't send me!!!! wahahhah.. 10 yrs then see her online sia.. hehe... okie la.. write till here liao.. hehe.. Remember to wish me Happy Birthday on the 5th of March ar... aarrhhh!!!! older by a yr liao.. getting old liao.. sobsob.. sad sia.. hehe...

Darlin and me latest pic.. hehe.. nice bo??? wahhahaaha....


 
photo

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer massa. Duis vel libero vitae leo placerat blandit. Sed a nisi ac turpis facilisis facilisis. Pellentesque ut enim. Nam mollis ante. Quisque a eros. Fusce rutrum. Donec suscipit lobortis turpis.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com